The Entrepreneur's Godmother
About the instructor
Alison Edgar has over 30 years experience of being a top performing sales person across a range of different industries. For the past 3 years, she's been using that experience to teach start-ups and small businesses to sell their products and services and grow their business.
Her work with UK startups and entrepreneurs has led invites to Downing Street and Buckingham Palace. She was voted one of the UK's top 10 Business Advisors and she won a GB Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
She is recognised as one of the top 60 most influential entrepreneurs in the UK.
Selling is all about building relationships.
This course will teach you how to build better relationships with your clients.
You’ll discover how to recognise their behaviour style and your own.
Even better… you’ll learn to adapt your style to match theirs!
We all have tell tale signs.
Did you know that all your clients follow predictable behaviour patterns?
Some want more information, others want less.
Some make quick decisions, others like to take their time.
When we can recognise those signs quickly, we can adapt our style to suit our clients’ needs.
When you can do this – you’ll close more deals.
In this course, we will…
- Introduce the 4 core behaviour types
- Reveal the tell tale traits of each type
- Learn how to recognise them quickly and confidently in any situation
- Explore your own behaviour type and how it affects the way you sell
- Look at how to adapt your style to work with other personality types
This course costs £49.99 including VAT.
- Unlimited access to the course content including all videos, downloads and exercises
- A code to complete an online Ensize behaviour profile
- A summary report showing the results of your profile
- Instant access to all our free courses